Some days, being a mom is really hard. Some days, it feels like motherhood is just not the right gig for me. Some days, my best laid mom plans go awry. Maybe you’ve had days like that. So today, I’m thinking about the things I love most about being a mom.
- I love being a mom because I love to see my children be just who they are and realize that I had everything and nothing to do with it all at the same time.
- I love being a mom because it gives me meaning that goes beyond myself.
- I love being a mom because my kids make me laugh even when I don’t want to.
- I love being a mom because my kids push me outside my comfort zone and make me rethink what is important in life.
- I love being a mom because I get a front row seat to the lives of 5 pretty awesome people.
Those are just some of the things I love about being a mom.
What do you love about being a mom? Share your thoughts in the comments below! Everyone who comments and shares one thing you love about being a mom will be entered into a drawing to win a book and journal!