Kris Mares is a racing wife, mom of seven, and ordained United Methodist pastor. She has served in various ministry roles over the past 19 years and her passion is encouraging people to “live a life worthy of their calling” (Ephesians 4:1). Kris is a trained life/leadership coach and speaks on motherhood (including foster care and adoption), the importance of “ministry with” others, and personal growth. She has an M.Div. from Hood Theological Seminary and lives with her family in Salisbury, NC. You can find her on social media as Pastor Kris Mares.
- Sharing Motherhood (co-parenting and adoption)
- As You Go (ministry WITH others and daily discipleship)
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Developing SMART Goals
- Planning Backward (how to plan so you can reach your goals)
- BREATHE (what to do when stuck/frustrated/overwhelmed)